- Bookings can be made directly through our website at the top of the page.
- Same day reservations must be made via telephone to be sure of availability.
- High Tea must be booked 24 hours in advance and can only be confirmed after a 50% deposit has been paid.
- If you wish to contact us about your booking in the cafe, please email us at email@example.com
- If you are interested in making enquiries about a celebration, corporate event or wedding room hire, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cafe Booking Policy
- Maximum number of people per booking is 30 or less. Please get in touch with our events team for numbers of 30 guests or more.
- Table locations are never guaranteed.
- Our breakfast sittings are 1.5 hours each, the sittings are as follows, 8.30am-10am, 9am-10.30am, 10am-11.30am & 10.30am-12pm.
- Last bookings for breakfast at 10.30am, the last order for breakfast is at 11.20am.
- Lunch starts at 12pm and finishes at 3pm.
- A credit card Booking Guarantee of $20.00 per person is required for all weekend bookings of 8 or more guests. Funds will be verified, but not charged to your card at this time.
- Our Group Lunch Package is available for 10-30 guests. A $250 deposit is required to confirm your booking.
- High tea starts at 3.30pm on weekends and finishes at 5.30pm.
- High Tea must be booked at least one day in advance with a 50% deposit.
- Birthday cakes may be brought with a cakeage charge of $5.00 per person.
- There is a 10% surcharge on weekends & Public Holidays.
- We are fully licensed, BYO is not available.
During Peak times, any bookings of 8 or more can only be booked with a $20pp credit card Booking Guarantee. To receive your deposit back we need 24 hours notice of a cancellation. If you cancel within 24 hours of your booking or don’t show up, a cancellation fee of $20 per person will be charged to your card as specified.
The Group Lunch Package is subject to 7 days notice if you need to cancel your booking. Cancellation within 7 days of your booking will incur loss of your deposit.
Group bookings of 15 or more for High Tea is subject to 7 days notice if you need to cancel your booking. Cancellation within 7 days of your booking will incur loss of your deposit.
High Tea bookings of 15 or less must give 24 hours notice for cancellation. Cancellation within 24 hours of your booking will incur loss of your deposit.
Do I need a booking for lunch and breakfast?
We recommend booking to guarantee a table as we are often fully booked on weekends. High Tea must always be booked to ensure we have availability.
Do I need to book for afternoon tea?
We cannot take bookings for afternoon tea. Weekdays are more relaxed and we can usually accommodate walk-ins for coffee and afternoon tea. We suggest giving us a quick call on weekends if you want to pop in.
GIFT VOUCHERS AVAILABLE HERE